Its Peanut Butter Jelly Time

HOLY CRAP! IT'S BRADY GARRISON

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It Has Been Awhile

Well, I haven't written on my blog in awhile. Sorry to all you dedicated readers. Anyway, my summer is going pretty good. I'm am working at Thayer's Painting & Wallcovering for the second year. An unfortunate event took place about a week and a half ago. I received two tickets at once on the way to my friends house. It stunk. I felt so stupid sitting there with the cars going by me. Oh well. I have to go to court on July 27 so that should be a blast. Anyway, I hope someone will read my blog again. Sorry I haven't posted for a long time.

7 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Matt Baker said...

you nimrod what were you doing...maybe you'll get put in jail? just remember one thing DONT DROP THE SOAP

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Ghostly Perspective said...

I know it wasn't your fault Brady. Ford products just go that fast.

Henri Le Chatlier

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Roberto said...

I kind of know how you feel. Sorry man.

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Geoffrey said...

2 tickets ouch! that sucks dude. By the way this is Geoffrey. To bad you weren't able to go to the halo party, we had a great time.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Kyndall said...

Sorry Brady. Hopefully your punishment won't be too bad. I'm glad the rest of your summer is going well and continues to go well.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Roberto said...

It's been a while....again.

 
At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

car insurance comparison
washington car insurance
discount car insurance
car insurance in new jersey
low car insurance
car insurance quote online uk
buy car insurance
car insurance uk
car insurance in new jersey
cheap car insurance quote
admiral car insurance
cheap car insurance quote
aig car insurance
cheap car insurance quote uk
cheap car insurance online
best car insurance
cheap online car insurance quote
car insurance price
tesco car insurance
state farm car insurance
mercury car insurance
buy car insurance online
car insurance quote uk
car insurance ny
geico car insurance quote
state farm car insurance
cheap car insurance for young driver
new jersey car insurance
car insurance rats
norwich union car insurance

http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com

Random Keyword: :)
car insurance estimate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home