Its Peanut Butter Jelly Time

HOLY CRAP! IT'S BRADY GARRISON

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Olympic Disapointment


Most people in the United States look forward to the winter and the summer Olympics. The excitement was shown very much this year with the spotlight almost totally on Bode Miller. This guy is an idiot. He talks like he is awesome but yet has not even received a medal yet. Personally, I think that the US should be winning everything since we know more about everything than everyone else. Bode Miller needs to stop boasting and start winning--what a novel idea!--. Go USA

10 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Macdaddy said...

YOU POSTED!!! I didn't even read what you posted but I am glad that you did write something.

All Hail Bode "Drunk Fatty" Miller!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Roberto said...

We'd win if I was in the Olympics....

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Sunshine said...

i wish i could watch the olympics but i can't so you can just tell me all about it and make me feel bad that i don't have a tv.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Macdaddy said...

Whoa, Robbie that would be awesome. You could create some sort of Olympic Dance-Off team. We would definitely win.

Another Idea: You could join the FAT competition.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Roberto said...

Ah....I hadn't thought of the Dance Off one. I'll submit it to the council of Olympia. (I already submitted the Fat team.)

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Ghostly Perspective said...

Too True. Bode Miller should be shot, but if we shot all the overrated players though, Peyton would be dead. So be careful of what you wish for.

Cheers to Chad Hendrick- A true olympian.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Emily said...

brady garrison

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Macdaddy said...

Who is he?

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Matt Baker said...

I'm gonna kick him in the nuts!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger jazzything89 said...

those down hill skiers are nincumpoops anyways....mr. miller prolly froze too many olympic brain cells

 

Post a Comment

<< Home