Its Peanut Butter Jelly Time

HOLY CRAP! IT'S BRADY GARRISON

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Good Or Bad Choice?¿

This past week Indiana's head basketball coach Mike Davis made the decision to resign from the head coaching position. I feel that this will be a good change for the Hoosiers. Even though Davis has done a pretty good job, I think it is time for a change. I would like to point out that the Hoosiers won against Penn State even when their coach had just resigned a few days earlier. I believe that the team will grow to be an even better group of basketball players.

3 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous matt said...

i say we burn him at the stake

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Roberto said...

I still hate IU. Why do you insist on posting about them?

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous matt said...

i hope he has insurance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home