Its Peanut Butter Jelly Time

HOLY CRAP! IT'S BRADY GARRISON

Sunday, February 12, 2006

THE FORD GT!!! OHHH YEAHHH!!


I was watching TV the other day and I stumbled upon a vehicle program. It was a British man who was test driving this amazing vehicle. I learned that if you get the best model it is $212,000. The engine is hand made and includes the signatures of the two people who built it. This of course makes the vehicle itself very nice. The Ford GT has a top speed of 212 mph. The engine is in the back rather than in the front. The engine is kinda similar to a Ford F150 engine. Although there are only 28 of these cars in circulation, I advise everyone to buy one as soon as possible.

6 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Roberto said...

I'll buy one...if you pay for it.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger mattharmless said...

So, can I really learn everything I need to know about nothing?

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Macdaddy said...

Are you a fat idiot? Do you seriously think that I am going to go out and buy that car just because you told me to? Get off the internet. You are wasting precious url space.

So there. (Fatty!)

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Roberto said...

I don't think I'll get one (because my Land Cruiser is so much better), but it's still a friggin' sweet car.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger NightInShinningArmor said...

Quite the enteresting blog you have here Brady.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Sunshine said...

hmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home